Friday, October 13, 2006

Trivial knowledge

I'm a total geek and like to collect trivial facts that anyone with a life wouldn't know. So I've decided to share some of this uncommon knowledge with you.

-Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is extremely overrated.

-So is the movie Lost in Translation.

-Esquire magazine erroneously listed Scarlett Johansson as the sexiest woman alive when it is clearly Betty White.

-If you're favorite movie is Scarface you're probably a douche bag.

-They're making a Jurassic Park IV and no one's been holding there breath on a sequel since the second one came out.

-Hating Ben Affleck is really outdated.

-For some reason Columbo references are en vogue.

-I hate all Japanese animation despite any logic or reason.

-Most art house flicks aren't as good as people say they are.

-Lost in Translation really sucked. I just wanted to reiterate that.

-Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas isn't really that attractive. I wouldn't say no if she was all up on this piece of hairy white Irish ass, but that isn’t saying much.

-Alec Baldwin is the man.

-I don't care what anyone says: Dude Where's My Car is a cinematic triumph.

-Project Runway is so gay I don't think gay people watch it.

-You should really be doing something else other than reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home