Monday, April 17, 2006

People I would sterilize

Now, I know this is an unoriginal set up here. I rant and rave about people I didn't like. George Carlin did it as people he can do with out, or the people he thinks should be killed. Well fuck it. Here's my take: People I think should be sterilized. Hear me out. perhaps it's inhumane to just wax all of these cocksuckers. Most of 'em can't help it, they're just morons. In fact odds are one of these listed douche collection receptacles is a friend and or relative of yours. And there's no shame in that. Unless you are one of them, in which case, shame on you! I simply think these people should be sterilized so as that they cannot pass on their already tainted seed.

1. People that post whore me bulletins. Guess what? If you're so lame that you have to convince other people to advertise your lame pee-gu* to other people so that they might add you because you have a bunch of cool HTML effects in your myspace page, you're probably too lame to have real friends in the FUCKING REAL WORLD.

2. People that STILL quote the chappelle show. Yes, we get it, the Rick James sketch was really funny. Move on with your fucking life. And yes, that animated .gif file you got of Dave Chapelle dressed up as him is amusing, for about six and a half seconds. After which I start getting the urge to violate my parole.

3. People that yell G-Unit. Under no circumstance should anyone ever do this. It's never been funny, it never will be funny, and your a horrible, stupid, vile, vacuous, unoriginal prick for speaking the words aloud. I don't care if you are 50 cent himself. Guess what fiddy? You keep showing up all over the place with games that say your 'bulletproof', your liable to get somebody to test you on that theory. You've been shot nine times, but I bet the 10th time will be the charm.

4. People that line up at 10pm, then wait till 5am on black Friday so they can get a five dollar copy of "Shark Tale". I'll save you the lost sleep, frostbite, and complete waste of time, If it's in the four or five dollar bin, no one else wants it. That probably means it sucks. No movie is worth getting up at 4 am for in my book, and I'm going to be a film major.

5. Peope that play fantasy sports. They should all die. Don't ask for an explanation, I don't really have one.

6. People who wear sandals past September. For fuck's sake, there is no reason to wear sandals at any time besides the summer time. I don't care if it's 60 degrees out. No one wants to look at your hairy hippie feet.

7. People that actually care about celebrity gossip. For the love of god, why devote any of your time to this, no less your fucking money? How shallow and empty is your life that you have to occupy yourself with the social happenings of flash in the pan celebrities? Do these people need to obsess over this shit so they can push the fact that the country is going down the shitter out of their minds? I have no life, I'm a hermit and sit around my house all day, you know what I do? I read a book, I write, or at least I watch a good movie. I don't care if you start choking orphans as a hobby, just stop reading tabloids and all of that other celebrity bullshit.

8. White people that watch B.E.T. in the CCRI lounge. Sometimes you'll see shit like that and just think.... "Did they not get that memo about what the 'B' stands for?"

That's all for now. I need to go punch a baby.

*pee-gu = Chinese for ass/butt/bottom. See? You can learn something by reading the rantings of a mad-man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home